Monday, April 18, 2011

Another Day In Dubai

An early morning while Im looking for a place where i can setup my photography equipment. This kid past by. Did you know in Dubai or in any Arab country this is the nightmare for a photographer. There is a rules here saying that its not allowed to take picture of a woman and kid without any permission. I Understand that this is their rights. But I cannot stop my self. I grab my Camera and wait for him to walk in my front. I took a shot without a flash for me to be safe. I risk my life but its fun....

4 comments:

  1. Jhengpotpot relayed your blog. By the way, nice shots. good day photoblogger.


    http://arandomshit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pssst Kuya Jubert! Ako ito ang besfren ni Jheng!! Woooolloooo lang!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uy salamat Denase. Thanks for viewing my Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kamila ikaw pala yan... keep safe thanks for viewing

    ReplyDelete